REPLENGENMay 25, 2021 2021-05-25 6:52
Replengen is a cross-linked hyaluronic acid filler for wrinkle filling, face contouring, body shaping, and volumization. Exceptional innovations are utilized in the production of Replengen fillers. Because of these advances, the subsequent filler has a finely-divided gel structure and is described by slow rates of HA decomposition in the human body. Just excellent high-quality and high-purity raw materials are utilized for the assembling of Replengen series products.
Benefits of Replengen:
- No skin swelling and irritation after the procedure
- Finely-divided gel structure guarantees smooth and simple injection
- Improved impact duration because of the unique HA cross-linking technology
- Clinically demonstrated viability
- Only high-quality raw materials
- High safety because of the extraordinary technology of purification from residual endotoxins, heavy metals, and other impurities
Replengen is ideal for filling profound wrinkles and folds, just as for face and body contouring. The filler is utilized for deep subcutaneous injection.
Use of Replengen:
- Rectification of profound facial wrinkles and folds such as forehead lines, frown wrinkles, lip lines, marionette lines, nasolabial fold
- Facial volumization in cheek, jawline, and cheekbone zones
- Neck and décolleté rejuvenation
- Body contouring and augmentation in hips and posterior
Replengen Filler series:
Replengen Fine is utilized for injection into the shallow dermis. Replengen Fine is ideal for the correction of almost negligible differences and surface wrinkles.
Advantages of Replengen:
- Improves skin elasticity and moisturizes it
- Enhanced radiant glow.
- The presence of lidocaine in the synthesis and homogeneous gel structure makes the procedure painless.
- The product is made utilizing the best highest-quality ha.
- Clinically demonstrated efficacy and safety.
- Constant observation during the manufacturing process eliminates unsafe added substances from the composition.
Use of Replengen Fine:
- Eye wrinkles such as crow’s feet.
- Forehead such as glabellar region and neck wrinkles.
- Fine lines differences in the mouth territory.
The aesthetic effect lasts from 6 to a year.
Replengen Deep is utilized for injection into profound deep subcutaneous layers. Unique innovations are being used to create Replengen Deep: “Glenzen’s GI (Grinding Irregular)” guarantees a homogeneous gel structure. In contrast, HAMC (Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Correction) innovation enables getting profoundly cross-linked HA. The dermal filler has lower decomposition rates when infused in the epidermis, subsequently expanding the impact duration. Replengen Deep is ideal for filling moderate and deep facial wrinkles.
Advantages of Replengen:
- The impact is noticeable just after the procedure.
- It improves skin versatility and moisturizes it.
- The lidocaine in the composition and homogeneous gel structure makes the system easy while infusing into profound deep skin layers.
- The product is made utilizing the highest-quality ha.
- Clinically demonstrated adequacy and safety.
Use of Replengen Deep:
- Correction of moderate-to-profound wrinkles such as nasolabial fold, forehead and frown wrinkles, lip lines, marionette lines.
- Lip augmentation
- Facial volume augmentation
- Chin amendment
The aesthetic impact keeps going from 12 months to a year and a half.
Replengen Volume presents HA-based dermal filler of high purity utilizing forefront technologies. Remarkable advances used in the creation of Replengen Volume guarantee easy infusion and maximal impact duration. Replengen Volume is used for the correction of profound wrinkles and improving facial contours. The filler is utilized for deep subcutaneous injection.
Advantages of Replengen Volume:
- Smooth and straightforward infusion because of the finely-divided gel structure
- Deferred ha decomposition and improved impact duration because of the unique cross-linking technology
- The presence of lidocaine in the system gives the most incredible comfort during the procedure.
- Highest-quality raw materials are utilized in a production
- Clinically demonstrated adequacy and safety
Use of Replengen Volume:
- Filling of profound wrinkles in the cheeks, forehead, and chin regions
- Contour correction
- Cheekbone accentuation
The aesthetic duration of impact is from 12 to 18 months.