For medium wrinkles
CUTEGEL N is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler that can treat the skin on a variety of different parts of the body. It is a hyaluronic acid filler with a biphasic gel formulation that provides a particularly elastic and natural result thanks to premium hyaluronic acid. This product is particularly well-suited for treating the lips, nasolabial folds, nose, and chin, among other areas. CUTEGEL N, on the other hand, can produce wonderful results when applied to the cheek area. This treatment is administered through an injection into the mid to deep dermis and provides an exceptionally consistent result due to the even distribution of the hyaluronic acid particles. The strong moisture-binding effect of hyaluronic acid is responsible for the volumizing effect on the skin. At the same time, this active ingredient promotes natural skin regeneration, resulting in a radiantly fresh complexion. It is based on the cross-linking agent BDDE, nucleic acids, and pyrogenic agents for producing CUTEGEL N. In addition to being completely safe, viscoelastic, and homogeneous, it is also simple to apply.
Strengths of CUTEGEL N
- CUTEGEL Filler is an excellent choice for removing deep wrinkles and folds.
- BDDE cross-linked nucleic acids and pyrogenic agents are completely absent (content is below the detection limit).
- World-class institutes and polyclinics have safely tested and approved this product (including the University Hospital in Guro). The material is optimally viscoelastic and homogeneous.
- It is simple to use and is flexible in the tissue. Stable and long-lasting
- According to the results of the tests, this is extremely resistant to biodegradation (including hyaluronidase resistance test, WRS, and GAIS measurements). This filler is made entirely of natural materials for your comfort.
Scope of CUTEGEL N
- Nasolabial folds
- Cheek area
- Chin area
- Restoration of face volume
The effects of a single injection of this filler can last anywhere between 6 and 12 months. This varies depending on the individual’s age, skin type, sporting activity, and technique employed.
Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 20mg/mL
Lidocaine hydrochloride 3mg/mL
Phosphate solution ph 7 qs / g
Packaging: The product is packed in the sterile form of a pre-filled syringe (1.0 ml)
Needle size: two 27G needles UTA
particle size: 600um
Injection Depth: Injected in the mid to deep dermis
Storage: Store at room temperature
Manufacturer: BNC Company Inc., South Korea
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
There are no reviews yet.