For deep wrinkles
CUTEGEL Strong is used to enhance the appearance of the nose, cheekbones, lower jaw’s edge, and forehead by volumizing them. The cross-linking agent BDDE, nucleic acids, and pyrogenic agents are used to produce CUTEGEL filler. It is completely safe, viscoelastic, and homogeneous, and it is also simple to work with because of its consistency. More than 1.5 million treatments with no allergic reactions have been performed using CUTEGEL, which has been clinically proven to satisfy medical implants for five years.
CUTEGEL is a dermal filler based on purified hyaluronic acid that is used to treat wrinkles and folds. By its improved stable structure and cross-linked hyaluronic acid, the filler can be easily injected into the deep dermal layers, resulting in long-lasting effects as well as natural volume.
Strengths of CUTEGEL STRONG
- Tissue stability is extremely high.
- There is no trace of animal origin in this product.
- A composition that is hypoallergenic
- It is risk-free to use
- Viscoelasticity is very high.
- Biodegradability is extremely high in this material.
- An effect that lasts a long time
- It is simple to use and is flexible in the tissue.
Scope of CUTEGEL STRONG
- Strong volumization on the forehead
- Strong volumization on the cheek
- Strong volumization on the chin
- Breast enhancement
According to age, skin type, sporting activity, and technique used, a single filler injection can last for up to a year and a half or longer.
Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 20mg/mL
Lidocaine hydrochloride 3mg/mL
Phosphate solution ph 7 qs / g
Packaging: The product is packed in the sterile form of a pre-filled syringe (3 ml)
Needle size: two 23G needles
particle size: 1400um
Injection Depth: Injected in the subcutaneous tissue
Storage: Store at room temperature
Manufacturer: BNC KOREA, South Korea
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.