QT Fine Filler
QT Fill Plus is a HA dermal filler line developed by S.Thepharm Co., Ltd., a South Korean business that has committed time and money in the field of cell therapy. It was established to serve as a one-stop-shop for anti-aging cosmetics.
The QT fill HA filler is a biomaterial used to restore tissue. The syringe contains 0.3 percent Lidocaine hydrochloride and a sodium hyaluronate derivative derived by bacterial fermentation gel. It is injected into the skin layer beneath the creases on the face. It is used to improve temporal wrinkles. Additionally, lidocaine has a numbing effect during therapy.
QT fill was purified by removing unreacted elements that could cause additional mild adverse effects. Following purification, the value of the BDDE residual is significantly less than that of the KFDA standard. As a result, QT fill retains natural volume for an extended period because of its high viscoelasticity; also, it aids users in injecting smoothly due to consistent extrusion.
Strengths of QT Fine
- QT Fine places a premium on your safety. As a result, EDQM has approved the hyaluronic acid in this filler. Additionally, its endotoxin level is far lower than the industry standard.
- It has a high viscosity, which enables it to retain its volume.
- Produces results that appear natural
- The amount of BDDE residue is significantly less than the KFDA standard.
- QT Fine has no known adverse effects.
- A composition that is hypoallergenic
- Because the formulation contains lidocaine, the operation is both comfortable and painless.
Scope of QT Fine
It can be applied to the entire face with the appropriate product type, based on the application region, amount necessary, and desired treatment direction.
- Used to fix lips defects
- Ideal for volume enhancement
- Periorbital Line
- Lip Contour
- Correction of fine lines and wrinkles
QT Fine’s cosmetic effect might endure between three and six months.
Hyaluronic acid of 24 mg/ml
Lidocaine 3 mg/ml
One syringe × 1.1 ml per pack
Needle size: 30G
Complex Viscosity: 100-200pa.s
Injection depth: Mid dermis
Manufacturer: S. Thepharm Co., Ltd., South Korea
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
There are no reviews yet.