1 syringe × 1.0 ml per pack
In addition, the Hyaldew Fine filler is a versatile range that allows us to treat all areas of the face in a very broad range of ways, from the nasogenic furrow to the lip profile. HyalDew Fine is a cosmetic product used to define and enhance deep creases, fine lines, and lips, as well as an injection product. Because of the MCL (Multi-Staged Cross-Linking) technology, which uses biomacromolecules to create a more stable molecular structure and cross-linking rate in three phases, biological safety, biocompatibility, and biocompatibility anti-inflammatory effects and adhesion of human tissues, are improved.
Strengths of HyalDew Fine
- HA cross-linking rate varies depending on the field of application for the products in the series, which consists of four products.
- An effect that lasts a long time
- A unique HA microbead gel structure is achieved through the use of an innovative 3-step cross-linking technology.
- Excellent gel viscosity is achieved.
Scope of HyalDew Fine
HyalDew Fine has a viscosity and particle size that are smaller than those of HyalDew All, making it more effective for fine wrinkles.
- Shallow wrinkle correction
- Skin hydration
- Collagen production
- Skin whitening
- glabellar region (frown lines)
- wrinkles on the forehead
- fine lines around the mouth
- periorbital area (crow’s feet)
The aesthetic effect can last for up to 12 months after the procedure.
HA Concentration of 20 mg / ml
Volume: 1 syringe × 1.0ml per pack
Particle Size: 325 um
Needle: 30G 13mm (Nano-aguja)
Cross-linking rate: Two over four
Injection Area: Injected at the middle part of the dermis
Storage: Store under 1°C to 30°C
Shelf life: 36 months from the manufacturing date
Manufacturer: BioPlus Co., Ltd., South Korea
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.