Inobelle+ S is a cross-linked dermal filler that is utilized to treat moderate profound wrinkles.
Inobelle features a firm dermal filling comprised of a biphasic cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid filler that is elastic, moldable, and long-lasting. Additionally, because the fillers are made of Hyaluronic Acid, they can add an incredible volume to the cheeks and deep lines. This is because Hyaluronic Acid can retain water and moisture, which results in increased volume.
Additionally, Inobelle contains lidocaine to help minimize discomfort during the procedure. Additionally, the fillers have a high viscosity, enabling them to retain their thick volume for an extended period. Inobelle fillers effectively deliver satisfying results to any patient who uses them, leaving them with smiles on their faces.
Inobelle S+ is a wrinkle filler that is injected into the skin or subcutaneous fat. It is a colorless and transparent gel-like substance. Because of its large grain size is ideal for correcting wrinkles, enhancing lips, adding volume to recessed areas, and reversing contour loss.
Inobelle S+ is a non-animal BDDE cross-linked stabilized hyaluronic acid dermal filler used to treat moderate to severe wrinkles. Through its patented cross-linking technology, you can safely and effectively delay the aging process.
Strengths of Inobelle S+
It is injected into the subcutaneous or deep dermis tissue. Inobelle’s grain size is large on average. This is ideal for treating deep wrinkles on the forehead and adding volume to the cheeks and deep lines. To correct deep grooves and add volume.
- Inobelle places a premium on safety. Inobelle S+ Hyaluronic Acid Fillers are formulated in a clinic under strict quality control to ensure that they are safe for users.
- Inobelle S+ is extremely adhesive. This Hyaluronic Acid filler was developed to replenish the volume in your body. The fillers are easily molded and adhere to the area into which they are injected.
- It has the potential to have a long-lasting effect. Unlike most fillers, Inobelle+ Fillers are highly cross-linked, ensuring that the Hyaluronic Acid fillers last long.
- It has high biocompatibility. This filler is non-toxic and does not induce an immune response.
- Inobelle S+ is a biphasic gel composed of hyaluronic acid that has been cross-linked with BDDE.
- Injection force is low
- Viscosity is high
- It minimizes the generation of free radicals by reducing the amount of protein that causes hypersensitivity reactions.
- Inobelle+ contains less protein than other commercial products.
- Painless due to the addition of an anesthetic – lidocaine – to the formulation.
- Increases skin elasticity, particularly in sagging areas, for a firmer, more youthful appearance
- Moisturizes and hydrates even the driest skin types for a healthier complexion and skin.
Scope of Inobelle S+
The product Inobelle S+ is recommended to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles, folds, and acne scars. It is a reconstructive tissue material intended for use in the augmentation of facial tissue. Additionally, injecting Inobelle S+ into the skin layer surrounding facial wrinkles is used to improve wrinkles temporarily.
- Deep wrinkles
- Cheek volume
- Forehead wrinkles
Hyaluronic acid of 20 mg/ml
Lidocaine of 3 mg / mL
One syringe × 1.0 ml per pack
Particle size: 1,100 μm
Needle size: 25G, 27G
Storage: 1~30°C away from direct sunlight
Shelf Life: 36 Months
Injection depth: Middle & deep layers of the skin
Origin: South Korea
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
There are no reviews yet.