1 syringe × 1.0 ml per pack
HyalDew Mid filler is a versatile and adaptable solution that enables cosmetic surgeons to treat the entire face – from the nasogenian furrow to the lip profile.
HyalDew Mid is used to give the face definition and volume. By utilizing the MCL (Multi-Staged Cross-Linking) technology to build a more stable molecular structure and a higher rate of cross-linking in three steps, biological safety and biocompatibility are enhanced, as are anti-inflammatory effects and tissue adhesion.
Strengths of HyalDew Mid
- The series consists of four products with variable degrees of HA cross-linking and particle size according to the intended usage.
- Due to the peculiar structure of HA, the effect lasts a long time.
- The three-stage HA cross-linking method resulted in the unique microbead HA structure.
- Hyaldew Mid is ideal for treating moderate to severe facial wrinkles. Injections of the filler are made into the mid-and deep dermis.
Scope of HyalDew Mid
HyalDew Mid has a medium particle size and is ideal for wrinkles ranging from moderate to severe.
- Oral commissures
- Vermillion border
- Nasogenian groove
- Nasolabial folds
- Frown lines, temple areas, eyebrow folds
- Gentle volumization of the face
- Wrinkles on the cheeks
- Medium and deep wrinkles on the face, neck, décolleté
- Marionette lines
- Chin transverse fold
- Lip augmentation, Philtrum
- Wrinkles on the neck
- Backhand padding
The cosmetic effect is temporary and lasts up to 12 months.
HA Concentration of 20 mg / ml
Volume: 1 syringe × 1.0ml per pack
Particle Size: 325 um
Needle: 27G 13mm (Nano-aguja)
Cross-linking rate: Three over four
Injection Area: Injected at the middle part of the dermis
Storage: Store under 1°C to 30°C
Shelf life: 36 months from the manufacturing date
Manufacturer: BioPlus Co., Ltd., South Korea
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
There are no reviews yet.