QT Sub-Q Filler
QTFILL Plus Sub-Q can be injected on the Nasolabial Folds, Chin, and Body Contour. It’s extraordinary for volumizing and forming and goes on for more than a year.
QT Fill Plus Sub-Q is a dermal filler based on hyaluronic acid. The product is highly biocompatible, resulting in rapid and long-lasting outcomes for patients. Additionally, this product is highly effective due to its improved elasticity and viscosity. This product advertises its h-DTP, which equates to the high viscosity of the QT Fillers, providing a noticeable volumizing impact.
QT Sub-Q is an excellent hyaluronic acid dermal filler that is used exclusively for volumetric and contouring purposes. It is commonly used to treat nasolabial folds, chin wrinkles, and body contouring. This has the highest viscosity of the three products in the company’s product line. Its effects endure for more than a year. QT fill retains natural volume for a long period due to its high viscoelasticity; also, it aids users in injecting smoothly due to consistent extrusion.
QT Fill Plus is a HA dermal filler line developed by S.Thepharm Co., Ltd., a South Korean business that has committed time and money in the field of cell therapy. It was established to serve as a one-stop-shop for anti-aging cosmetics.
Strengths of QT Sub-Q
- QT Fill Plus Sub-Q is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler.
- The product is highly biocompatible, resulting in rapid and long-lasting outcomes for patients.
- This product is highly efficient because of its improved flexibility and viscosity.
- High viscosity
- Natural-appearing outcomes
- There are no adverse effects
- A composition that is hypoallergenic
- Because it contains lidocaine, the process is both comfortable and painless.
- BDDE residues at a minimal
Scope of QT Sub-Q
The Nasolabial Folds, Chin, and Body Contour can all be treated with QT Fill Plus Sub-Q. It’s excellent for boosting volume and contouring.
- Surgical correction of the nasolabial folds
- Contouring the body
- Correction of the chin
- Enhancement of facial tissue
- Correction of facial creases and folds ranging from moderate to severe
The aesthetic effect of QT Sub-Q can last for over 12 months.
Hyaluronic acid of 24 mg/ml
Lidocaine 3 mg/ml
One syringe × 1.1 ml per pack
Needle size: 25G
Complex Viscosity: 300-500pa.s
Injection depth: Subcutaneous
Manufacturer: S. Thepharm Co., Ltd., South Korea
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.