Inobelle+ D is a cross-linked dermal filler that is utilized to treat moderate profound wrinkles.
Inobelle D+ is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler that is cross-linked with BDDE. It is used to treat moderate to severe wrinkles. Through its patented cross-linking technology, you can safely and effectively delay the aging process. Additionally, it improves sagging skin, smooths out wrinkles, and keeps your skin plump and hydrated. Additionally, it is highly compatible and can be used in conjunction with the Hyaluron pen.
Inobelle Plus promotes its line of cross-linked HA fillers as being elastic, moldable, and long-lasting. It has a high volume content due to its HA composition. HA can retain water and moisture. Thus, after use, a noticeable volumizing effect is visible. Additionally, Inobelle Plus contains lidocaine, a local anesthetic that results in seemingly painless procedures. Additionally, the fillers have a high viscosity, enabling them to retain their thick volume for an extended period.
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance that is already present in your skin. It keeps your skin plump and hydrated. Natural HA fillers are typically soft and gel-like in consistency. It maintains its effects for approximately 6 to 12 months before the body gradually and naturally absorbs the HA particles. The majority of HA fillers contain an anesthetic called lidocaine, which helps to alleviate pain and discomfort during and after the procedure.
Strengths of Inobelle D+
Inobelle products feature several unique features that set them apart from the competition. Its patented BDDE cross-linked medium-sized hyaluronic acid particles help delay aging, revealing a youthful and radiant glow. Therefore, bid farewell to those pesky wrinkles and hello to a radiant face!
- Unlike most fillers, it has a longer duration of action than other HA dermal fillers due to the BDDE cross-linked medium-sized particles.
- Painless due to the addition of an anesthetic – lidocaine – to the formulation.
- Effectively eliminates wrinkles as a result of the inherent properties of the specially formulated hyaluronic acid base.
- Lip augmentation is a simple procedure that results in increased volume and plump lips.
- Increases skin elasticity, particularly in sagging areas, for a firmer, more youthful appearance
- Moisturizes and hydrates even the driest skin types for a healthier complexion and skin.
- Inobelle D+ Hyaluronic Acid Fillers are developed in a clinic under strict quality control to ensure safe use.
- This Hyaluronic Acid filler was developed to replenish the volume in your body. The fillers are easily molded and adhere to the area into which they are injected.
- Inobelle D+ combines high elasticity and low viscosity to provide maximum durability while maintaining optimal injection ease.
Scope of Inobelle D+
It is injected into the mid dermis, where Inobelle+ D’s average grain size is ideal for middle wrinkles such as frown lines, nasolabial folds, and crow’s feet.
- Marionette lines
- Moderate to deep wrinkles
- Nasolabial folds
- Crow’s feet
- Frown lines
Hyaluronic acid of 20 mg/ml
Lidocaine of 3 mg / mL
One syringe × 1.0 ml per pack
Particle size: 500 μm
Needle size: 27G, 29G
Storage: 1~30°C away from direct sunlight
Shelf Life: 36 Months
Injection depth: Medium Deep Dermis
Origin: South Korea
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.