QT Plus AQ Filler
QTFILL Plus AQ can be infused on the full-face and is fantastic for smoothening your skin, tighten your pores, and moisturizing it. This filler has a brief span and can remain for a very long time.
QT Fill Plus is a HA dermal filler line developed by S.Thepharm Co., Ltd., a South Korean business that has committed time and money in the field of cell therapy. It was established to serve as a one-stop-shop for anti-aging cosmetics.
QT Fill Plus Aqua is a dermal filler based on hyaluronic acid. Due to its enormous capacity for water absorption, it can absorb up to a thousand times its weight in water. QT Fill Plus Aqua is formulated for use on the entire face and skin smoothing.
The fillers in QT Plus HA are completely biodegradable. It is a highly hydrating product that has the potential to saturate your skin due to its water-restricting capability.
Strengths of QT AQ
- It adds amazing volume while maintaining a natural appearance to enhance your facial highlights.
- Extremely moisturizing and pore-tightening
- To reduce negative effects, it is injected only into the superficial skin layer.
- Due to its high viscosity, it maintains a thick and voluminous shape throughout treatment.
- Made to the finest standards and quality control procedures to ensure that the HA fillers do not cause harm to any individual
- Almost everyone can use it because it is safe and hypoallergenic.
- Lidocaine-infused for purportedly painless treatments
Scope of QT AQ
QT Plus AQ may be infused over the entire face and is incredible for smoothing, repairing, and moisturizing the skin.
- Corrects fine lines
- Skin hydration
- Shrinkage of pores
- Smoothes wrinkles
- Full face
- Fixes facial defects
QT Aqua filler has a short shelf life. The procedure’s effects can last up to three months.
Hyaluronic acid of 24 mg/ml
Lidocaine 3 mg/ml
One syringe × 1.1 ml per pack
Needle size: 30G
Complex Viscosity: 10-100pa.s
Injection depth: Superficial dermis
Manufacturer: S. Thepharm Co., Ltd., South Korea
Questions and answers of the customers
lasix hyponatremia A randomised trial of mastectomy only versus tamoxifen for treating elderly patients with operable primary breast cancer final results at 20 year follow up
Q lasix hyponatremia A randomised trial of mastectomy only versus tamoxifen for treating elderly pa...... Read moreAsked by October 18, 2022 5:07 pmonThere are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
There are no reviews yet.