1 syringe × 1.1 ml per pack
Celosome is a line of dermal fillers that comprise hyaluronic acid that has been stabilized. The viscoelasticity characteristics of the goods in this series vary depending on their intended usage. There are five products in this series. The HENM technique, employed for HA cross-linking in Celosome fillers, enables precise viscoelasticity characteristics. Because of the multi-staged membrane purification process, Celosome fillers have very high purity and safety. This is because they contain minimum quantities of BDDE, endotoxin, metal ions, and other contaminants in the final product. In the case of Celosome fillers, it is possible to produce long-lasting and natural-looking cosmetic results while experiencing a low risk of post-injection edema, bruising, and other adverse effects.
Strengths of Celosome Implant
- The aesthetic effect that is both instant and long-lasting
- The smooth and steady injection of the filler throughout the treatment reduces pain sensations and the danger of bruising while ensuring a superb cosmetic outcome and minimal downtime.
- According to the results of the liquid chromatography test, there is no residual BDDE.
- Because of the presence of lidocaine in the composition, the process is completely painless.
- Because of the high viscoelasticity of the gel, the cosmetic impression lasts for an exceptionally long time.
Celosome Implant is ideal for the contouring and volumization of the face features. The filler is injected into the dermis and subcutaneous tissue of the face and neck.
Scope of Celosome Implant
- contouring of the face which includes the chin and jawline
- Face lifting and face volumization are two terms that come to mind, especially in the cheekbones
- Improvements to the bridge and ridge of the nose
The visual impact lasts somewhere between 12 and 24 months, depending on the individual.
HA, 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine, 0.3%
One syringe × 1.1 ml per pack
Manufacturer: ExCoBio Co., Ltd., South Korea
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.