1 syringe × 10.0 ml per pack
Replengen is an exceptional cross-linked hyaluronic acid filler that is used for a variety of aesthetic applications. Replengen fillers are manufactured using proprietary HAMC (Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Correction) and Glenzen’s GI (Grinding Irregular) technologies. These technologies contribute to the formation of a fine gel structure and a delayed rate of HA degradation.
Replengen 20 is a painless hyaluronic filler manufactured in Korea that can be injected into aged skin and volumetric wrinkles. Replengen 20 is formulated specifically for the reduction of fine and superficial wrinkles. Its cosmetic effect lasts between 12 and 18 months when administered via deep subcutaneous injection.
Strengths of Replengen 20
- Enhances the suppleness of the skin and hydrates it
- Correct treatment
- Increased duration of action due to the novel HA cross-linking technology
- Exceptional durability
- Only the finest raw materials from Japan’s Shiseido Company, Ltd.
- Efficacy demonstrated in clinical trials.
- Superior safety as a result of continuous monitoring for the presence of residual hazardous compounds (BDDE, heavy metals, endotoxin, possible microbial contamination)
- Superior quality
Scope of Replengen 20
Replengen 20 is ideal for reducing superficial wrinkles and shaping the body.
- Periorbital area (crow’s feet)
- Glabellar area
- Perioral lines
- Tear groove
- Augments lips
- Lacrimal groove
- Elimination of wrinkles
Replengen 20 has a 12- to 18-month cosmetic effect.
Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid of 20 mg/ml
One syringe × 10.0 ml per pack
G’ value (Pa): 260~300
Injection Depth: deep subcutaneous
Storage: Room temperature (2~25°C)
Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacture
Manufacturer: Reanzen Co., Ltd., South Korea
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
There are no reviews yet.