This dermal filler requires a 29G needle size and is incredible for almost negligible fine line differences, wrinkles, and folds.
Dermal fillers containing cross-linked hyaluronic acid are available under the brand name Divaviva. For fine wrinkles, this particular one is particularly effective. Furthermore, it has a high degree of flexibility and resilience, and it can be used for a long period.
A unique twist is included in the name of these fillers, a combination of the words “diva” and “viva,” which translate as goddess and glory, respectively.
To treat folds in the facial area, wrinkles, and fine lines, Divaviva Soft has been developed. As previously stated, this type of HA dermal filler is particularly well suited for treating superficial but noticeable folds and wrinkles. Even though this filler has the lowest viscosity level, it produces dramatically stunning results when used correctly.
Strengths of Divaviva Soft
- It is easy to shape and has excellent moldability.
- High viscosity and a high degree of cross-linking
- Every time, use a low injection force and a soft injection.
- Lidocaine is infused into the gel to help reduce pain and discomfort.
- For a consistent effect, particles of uniform size should be used.
- With a low endotoxin level, there is greater safety.
Scope of Divaviva Soft
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Wrinkles around the eyes
- Wrinkles around the mouth
- Plump lips
- Fills tear grooves
- Medium line
- Shallow fine lines
The product has a shelf life of at least 12 months.
Hyaluronic acid of 20 mg per ml
Lidocaine 3 mg per ml
One pre-filled syringe × 1.1 ml per pack
Needle size: 29G
Application: Use with Hyaluron Pen only
Injection Depth: deep dermis to superficial subcutaneous
Shelf Life: 24 months
Manufacturer: South Korea
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.