Neuramis Deep Lidocaine
Neuramis Deep Lidocaine is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler intended to treat medium to deep wrinkles and improve lip volume in the upper and lower lip area.
Neuramis filler is a dermal filler made of hyaluronic acid that Medytox created. They were the first to discover Botulinum toxin type A and were instrumental in its development. When it comes to this filler, only the greatest results are achieved thanks to its proprietary SHAPE technology, which includes a two-step crosslinking process and an improved purification procedure.
Neuramis is a relatively new hyaluronic acid dermal filler designed to treat deep and static wrinkles, volume augmentation, and skin rejuvenation in dermal fillers.
Strengths of Neuramis Deep Lidocaine
Neuramis Deep Lidocaine is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler intended to treat medium to deep wrinkles and improve lip volume in the upper and lower lip area. The product is completely safe, and its adverse effect profile is as low as possible.
- Purely hypoallergenic, therefore reducing the likelihood of any adverse hypersensitive responses.
- Complete biocompatibility when used with human tissues
- The preparation is evenly distributed throughout the body, resulting in a painless injection.
- Has a high degree of stability and lengthy duration of action.
Scope of Neuramis Deep Lidocaine
- cheek augmentation
- correction of the chin.
- Correction of medium wrinkles and deep folds is achieved using a combination of techniques (nasolabial folds, forehead and frown wrinkles, lip lines, marionette lines)
- lip reshaping
The aesthetic effect lasts up to 9 months.
HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
1 syringe × 1.1 ml per pack
Needle size: 27G
Manufacturer: Medytox Inc., Ltd., South Korea
With Lidocaine, Without Lidocaine
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.