Neuramis Light Lidocaine
Neuramis Light Lidocaine is an excellent choice for treating facial wrinkles and folds in sensitive facial regions.
Neuramis filler is a dermal filler made of hyaluronic acid that Medytox created. They were the first to discover Botulinum toxin type A and were instrumental in its development. When it comes to this filler, only the greatest results are achieved thanks to its proprietary SHAPE technology, which includes a two-step crosslinking process and an improved purification procedure.
Neuramis is a relatively new hyaluronic acid dermal filler designed to treat deep and static wrinkles, volume augmentation, and skin rejuvenation in dermal fillers.
Strengths of Neuramis Light Lidocaine
Neuramis Light Lidocaine is an excellent choice for treating facial wrinkles and folds in sensitive facial regions. It effectively addresses these cosmetic issues, making it the treatment of choice for most patients.
- Provides you with natural-looking results.
- The skin gets moisturized deeply and for an extended period.
- BDDE residues are kept to a minimum.
- Efficacy and safety profiles that have been clinically shown
- The exceptional cohesion and skin integration qualities of this product allow it to have a longer impact duration.
Scope of Neuramis Light Lidocaine
- repair of wrinkles and creases on the skin’s surface and mid-level
- nasolabial folds are corrected in this procedure
- lip augmentation and contouring
- lip asymmetry repair, as well as minor lip shape correction
The aesthetic effect lasts up to 9 months.
HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
1 syringe × 1.1 ml per pack
Needle size: 30G
Manufacturer: Medytox Inc., Ltd., South Korea
With Lidocaine, Without Lidocaine
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.