5 syringes × 2.5 ml per pack
Celosome introduces a new line of hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers that are 100 percent cross-linked in nature. Celosome fillers offer very high purity as a result of the use of a proprietary 8-phase filtering method. Thanks to the multi-staged purification technique, it is guaranteed that all leftover BDDE and metal ions will be removed. Because of the deionization process, it is possible to obtain low amounts of contaminants and endotoxins. The use of Celosome fillers guarantees that the gel is distributed evenly throughout the body and has long-lasting cosmetic benefits.
Strengths of Celosome Aqua
- Immediately visible effects
- Because of the presence of mannitol in the formulation, the skin is provided with intense hydration.
- According to the results of the liquid chromatography test, there is no residual BDDE.
- Excellent and natural-looking aesthetic outcomes are ensured by homogeneous gel dispersion during the injection process.
- Because of the excellent purity of the product, the danger of allergic reactions and other adverse effects is reduced.
Celosome Aqua is a product that is used for biorevitalization. The filler is injected into the dermis that is visible on the surface of the skin.
Scope of Celosome Aqua
- The purpose of Celosome Aqua is to provide deep skin hydration.
- Prevention and treatment of early indications of aging (superficial-to-mid wrinkles, saggy skin)
- Skin tone evenness, skin lightening, and radiance for dull skin
The visual impact lasts between one and three months.
HA at a concentration of 24 mg/mL, mannitol at a concentration of 0.9 percent
Five syringes × 2.5 ml per pack
Manufacturer: ExCoBio Co., Ltd., South Korea
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.