1 syringe × 1.1 ml per pack
Celosome is a line of dermal fillers that comprise hyaluronic acid that has been stabilized. The fillers are of excellent quality and have an exceptionally high purity level. When it comes to purification of HA in Celosome, a particular 8-staged technique and a series of membrane filters are utilized to obtain the lowest possible amounts of contaminants (BDDE, endotoxin, heavy metals, and so on) in the final product. The HENM cross-linking technology allows for the modification of the viscoelasticity characteristics of the gel-based on the intended usage of the material. Using Celosome fillers, you may achieve a long-lasting cosmetic impression while minimizing the chance of post-injection adverse effects. This is possible because of the outstanding viscoelasticity characteristics.
Strengths of Celosome Strong
- It is composed of 5 items with varied viscoelasticity qualities of the HA gel, determined by the scope of usage for each.
- The aesthetic effect that is both instant and long-lasting
- Unsurpassed viscoelasticity qualities
- Excellent cosmetic results are ensured by homogeneous gel dispersion during the injection process.
- Because of the presence of lidocaine in the composition, the process is completely painless.
It is recommended for the treatment of fairly noticeable and deep wrinkles and the contouring of the face and neck. The filler is injected into the mid-and deep dermis of the face and neck.
Scope of Celosome Strong
- correction of moderate-to-severe wrinkles and folds (nasolabial fold, forehead, and frown lines)
- facial contouring (chin and jawline correction)
- nose bridge/ridge improvement
The visual impact lasts somewhere between 12 and 24 months, depending on the individual.
HA, 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine, 0.3%
One syringe × 1.1 ml per pack
Manufacturer: ExCoBio Co., Ltd., South Korea
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
There are no reviews yet.