1 syringe × 1.1 ml per pack
Celosome introduces a line of hyaluronic acid (HA)-based fillers that have been stabilized. Due to the exceptional viscosity and elasticity of Celosome fillers, the gel is distributed uniformly during the injection process, making the procedure easier and smoother and reducing the risk of post-procedure swelling and bruises. The high purity of the product is obtained by the use of specialized technologies such as 8-phase purification and deionization, which reduce the amount of residual BDDE, heavy metals, and endotoxin in the final product to an absolute minimum.
Strengths of Celosome Soft
- Immediately visible effects
- A product of exceptional purity
- The use of HENM cross-linking technology allows for the optimization of viscoelasticity.
- This ensures uniform gel distribution while also reducing painful sensations and the likelihood of bruise formation.
- It is composed of 5 items with varied viscoelasticity qualities of the HA gel, determined by the scope of usage for each.
Celosome Soft is a filler used to fill in fine facial wrinkles and give a slight lift to the lips. The filler is injected into the dermis that is visible on the surface of the skin.
Scope of Celosome Soft
- chin crease
- forehead “worry” and glabellar “frown” lines
- lip contouring and augmentation
- nasolabial fold
- perioral wrinkles (marionette lines, smoker’s lines, mouth frown)
- periorbital wrinkles (crow’s feet, fine under-eye lines)
The aesthetic impact lasts between 6 and 9 months on average.
HA, 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine, 0.3%
One syringe × 1.1 ml per pack
Manufacturer: ExCoBio Co., Ltd., South Korea
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.